This is a 2-rod bench end frame, suitable for a range of furniture projects. Its design allows for strength and durability, and its vintage appearance will naturally integrate into a variety of décor styles.
- Dimensions: 16’ (400mm)
- Style: Antique iron
- Colour: Natural iron finish
- Material: Made from Solid Cast Iron, traditionally cast
- Coating: Protective wax (a natural finish that will age over time)
- Table ends sold individually, not in pairs/sets. Please ensure you are ordering enough for your project
- Sold with screws, please contact us for any queries on fixings
- See wider bench end range.
|DESIGN & MATERIALS|
- Each bench end is designed here in the UK
- Made using the highest quality cast iron
- All bench ends have been subject to rigorous testing for strength. As each casting is unique, we are unable to advise as to the exact weight the bench ends can support
- Each item is handmade and hand finished using traditional methods – this can mean there may be some variances between products.
- Products are typically shipped within 1-2 days. Full details on shipping can be found here
Adfix are a family business, with 30+ years experience in the ironmongery sector. Based at the foot of the Yorkshire Wolds, we design and supply quality antique, vintage & industrial style ironmongery to a range of trades including architects, boutiques, interior designers, cabinet makers and building firms. Our range includes cast iron, rustic iron and hand forged fittings in antique, vintage and industrial styles. Read more here