This is an antique iron hairpin leg suitable for any furniture based project. The three prong hairpin design ensures strength and durability. The slender profile and clean lines contribute to a minimalist yet striking look, allowing these legs to seamlessly integrate into a variety of décor styles.
- Dimensions: 28’’ (710mm)
- Style: Antique iron
- Colour: Natural iron finish
- Material: Made from Solid Cast Iron, traditionally cast
- Coating: Protective wax (a natural finish that will age over time)
- Sold individually
- Sold with screws, please contact us for any queries on fixings
- See wider hairpin range.
|DESIGN & MATERIALS |
- Each hairpin leg is designed here in the UK
- Made using the highest quality cast iron
- All legs have been subject to rigorous testing for strength. As each casting is unique, we are unable to advise as to the exact weight the legs can support
- Each item is handmade and hand finished using traditional methods – this can mean there may be some variances between products.
- Products are typically shipped within 1-2 days. Full details on shipping can be found here
- Full details on shipping can be found here
Adfix are a family business, with 30+ years experience in the ironmongery sector. Based at the foot of the Yorkshire Wolds, we design and supply quality antique, vintage & industrial style ironmongery to a range of trades including architects, boutiques, interior designers, cabinet makers and building firms. Our range includes cast iron, rustic iron and hand forged fittings in antique, vintage and industrial styles. Read more here