Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, this toilet roll holder features a design inspired by the Great Western Railway (GWR) with an extended arm for added convenience.
The antique iron finish imparts a timeless and weathered patina, enhancing the intricate details and vintage aesthetics of the holder. The 150mm length provides ample space to hold your toilet paper roll securely.
- Dimensions: 6’ (150mm)
- Style: Antique iron
- Colour: Natural iron finish
- Material: Made from Solid Cast Iron, traditionally cast
- Coating: Protective wax (a natural finish that will age over time)
- Holes drilled in each side for fixings
- Sold individually
- Sold with screws, please contact us for any queries on fixings
- See wider toilet roll holder range
|DESIGN & MATERIALS |
- Each roll holder is designed here in the UK
- Made using the highest quality cast iron
- Each item is handmade and hand finished using traditional methods – this can mean there may be some variances between products.
- Products are typically shipped within 1-2 days. Full details on shipping can be found here
Adfix are a family business, with 30+ years experience in the ironmongery sector. Based at the foot of the Yorkshire Wolds, we design and supply quality antique, vintage & industrial style ironmongery to a range of trades including architects, boutiques, interior designers, cabinet makers and building firms. Our range includes cast iron, rustic iron and hand forged fittings in antique, vintage and industrial styles. Read more here